Friday, October 29, 2010

Let Go

What is this feeling? I knew, but still why? The things i wanted, wished for, needed. Nothing turned out the way i anticipated, the way i expected. I remember, back then. I always enjoyed walking home, in reality i was alone but in my world i was not. I came a long way; cried and broke down many times, believing i was getting stronger in the process. Was it just some sort of self-comforting words i put up with just to pull through or am i really getting stronger?

Every time i fell, i got right back up. Pushing myself further, trying to learn whatever i can from it. When i told myself i got to get stronger, smarter, wiser i knew; it ain't gonna be easy. The things i've lost to get those attributes, for knowing too much. Was it worth it? I knew the price to pay, yet i persisted, believing otherwise. There are just so many things i want to be able to share, to let you know. Yet, i can't; there isn't anyone for me to tell. I understand now, however... i wont deny it any longer....

P.S, PikPik, Bobo, Pil, Softy, Ordu, Behbeh, Dovey. You are all that i need. :D

2 comments:

  1. You will find your way, like you always have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, you will find a way to stand stronger than you are now. You will find that person whom you can trust and love. Alway believe~~

    ReplyDelete