Friday, October 1, 2010

Dragonica


As i slowly opened my eyes, i can hear the cheerful songs of birds by the greens somewhere. The cool breeze and whispers of the trees, i knew i was dreaming. I tried to get up, only to realize just how soft the grass felt under my bare feet. I looked around, trying hard to recall what exactly happened, and how did i end up here? Most importantly, where am i?

I shook my head in dismay, it hurt. The sun was gazing down gently, as the clear blue sky continued to enchant in beauty. I began to finally start moving my feet, exploring. Hoping to find clues, yet moments after moments; nothing. In a huge grassland, with a few trees not beyond visibility. It would seemed as though im the only one stranded here. I sighed about to give up and it was then, "Hey you!" a strong stern voice came not far from where i stood. I scanned around, looking for the source of mysterious stern voice, only to find nothing. "Maybe im hallucinating..." i thought, slightly worried as i moved under a tree for shelter, perhaps a needy rest. The tree was huge, filled with leaves that could have never been greener and healthier. "Hey you!" the voice came again, this time it sounded a lot closer to me than it was moments ago. I looked around again, surprised. The leaves then started a sudden rustle, like as though something appeared earning its attention for its whisper. "Up here!" i looked up, responding to its call. A hooded man in green, carrying a rather decorated bow. The shade of the leaves encouraged his mystique further, face within his hood; only a slight smirk was visible. He took a leap and with a soft thud, he was standing right next to me."Hes fast....." i thought to myself as i scanned him as quickly as my eyes could offer.

"Who are you?" i took a step backwards.

"Your lost?"

"You can say so... but who are you?" I persisted.

"Perhaps you should introduce yourself before asking another his name?"He replied smartly as he proceeded to remove his hood, revealing a rather young, handsome man, with pale blond pony tail.

"errr....Tatsyu...."

"Thats better.... my name is Sephilow. Im sure you must have a lot of question that needs answering." He raised his hands, and guided my vision across the horizon. "but first, Welcome to Dragonica......."

No comments:

Post a Comment