Sunday, October 17, 2010

The shore is just ahead, our shore...

Drifted across the vast ocean, through storms overcame waves big and small. I can finally say, the shore is just ahead, i see it. We survived! On a little boat known as Family, the five of us traveled the seas. No doubt we got ourselves lost, attacked by giant sea monsters, sailed titan waves yet we are still here; strong. Sometimes being lost is just so close to being found. The rainbow, and the pot of gold on the other side. I believed, even through times where all hope seemed lost. Where nothing mattered anymore, i still believed. I've got to thank Anthony Robbins and Jack Canfield, for the theories and facts that woke me; cleared my mind and filled me. I pulled through; the change i've been eagerly waiting for is starting....we are going back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment