Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Beautiful Hangover


I buried my face in my arms, trying hard to shake that feeling off. I remembered the night before, while the music played, i saw you dancing in the crowd. Your eyes looking at me, killing me. The way you moved, my heart moved with you. I breathed, taking another big sip. Soon my body started moving on its own, fallen victim to the music, your beauty. Your lips touched mine as you walked pass me; we stared. Your lips was as cold as ice, yet it warms my inside. "Give it to me" i said, "give me love, love, love..."

I can't stop thinking about you, the face in that ever changing lights. The music that carried my body away as you slowly teased me with your eyes, your lips. My head spun, my heart raced. I floated, like in space i was dreaming. Yet, i never quite lost the sense of reality. I woke up only to find that i had fallen back down, down to earth. My body felt so heavy, it was tough trying to get up from my bed. My head hurt, yet i can still catch the bits and pieces of you dancing in my head. "I wanna go back into that dream.." I need that dream in my reality, i cannot forget, im not satisfied. I need more..... Give me my Beautiful Hangover, Hangover....

No comments:

Post a Comment