Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Silence...


Your smile disappeared, i noticed. The way you stared into space, arms folded; something's bothering you yet i can't bring myself to say a word. The lights reflected in your eyes now seem dulled. I wanted to put my arms around your shoulder and tell you that i care, im here. Yet, somehow from the way you positioned yourself even though your just beside me; told me that you don't need it. Over that sharp tingling feeling, i tried to smile. Hoping that probably you will find it a little more comfortable at least, despite the silence, your troubles and the barrier between us. Its clear that we both look for different things and we have literally no topic to talk about. Yet, i still try to pretend we had something to talk about, something to share about, something to laugh about and something to argue about. Although, it has always been silent; im still happy, at least we have something to be silent about.....

You have your world, clearly i'm from a different universe entirely. . . I know....

No comments:

Post a Comment