Thursday, November 25, 2010

I think im wrong... again

I thought i found it, the other one. Yet tonight, i failed. I used my thoughts as a vessel, to be explored. With the intention to offer what i know, it backfired. I went through the conversation countless times, i can't seem to see where i went wrong. Perhaps i can't, maybe not tonight as a lot of things seems to be going on, probably just a little too much even for me to handle. Am i trying too hard? Its not an easy task to find my 108. What is going on? Im questioning myself. More and more, i can't seem to be able to control that thing inside me. Im going to burst, the anger. The countless thoughts that flashes through my mind. Im just not strong or good enough, i admit. Perhaps, i overestimated myself. I want to shout, i want to scream, i want to get out. I failed miserably, with myself, my confidence my plans...

I think im wrong yet again.... someone tell me please.. i need answers....damn it.

1 comment:

  1. there is no right or wrong in this matter. maybe that person is not the right one for you. he/she don't understand the real you or what you were trying to explain to he/she. 108 is a big number, but there is still time to find them. and you may not know maybe those right person you were finding is just right beside you all this time. have confidence, everything will go right when you have faith in yourself.

    ReplyDelete