Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The strings that played on stage.


Observed and analyzed, not a tad near accurate. The melody played as the actors performed on stage; the slightest off tune in a single note, something seems wrong. The feelings that creep slowly into your thoughts, a shadow hidden behind every corner. Something's wrong, terribly wrong. Your acting's horrible, so is your song. I need new actors, to move with that beat, dance that jazz and scream those notes. Dance with me, in the music of the night. The music shall caress you, numbing your senses and soon abandon your defenses.

Move your steps into my mambo, slowly into my deception. Enthralled by the way you work, I smiled and smirked. Tell me someday you will be mine and i be yours; your puppet master. I will make and mold you in my image, to perform my script; my wonderful script. The night's still young, come tell me you love the way i lie. My minds not too dark, but no where near light. The queer thoughts that even made me shiver sometimes. I am many; so who am i?

On one; My Tears flow,
On Two; My tongue is sharp,
On Three; My eyes' seen too much.
On four; My heart's torn apart,
On five; My Mind's a Puzzle,
On Six; My Feelings are naught.
On Seven; His just nuts....


Let me out, i want to play; you can't control me yet not forever. Surrender to the power of the music of the night. It fiddles your mind, taunts your emotions and lures you into an eternal slumber. How softly it sounds yet it brings back your haunts. The soul starts to float, awaiting your imagination; let it flow. Let me out, let us out... its been a tad long time. Surrender to the music of the night; set it free, set us free, let it roam, let us roam....

No comments:

Post a Comment