Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Love


‎"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
- Bob Marley

I was going about facebook as usual, and i came across a phrase Bob Marley used to say. It caught my eye, tingled my nerves and send tiny shock waves to my brain saying "I Fucking Agree!" Well, God if you truly exist; bring back Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix, thank you. Amen.

Since then, i have been thinking. Who are the ones generally worth suffering for? Besides your family, besides yourself; who else? I have a few; Lee Jun Yang; wait on second thought, only one.
Up until a few days ago, i thought i have another whom i think its worth suffering for. But honestly i have to hand it to him, i give up.

I was reading Andrew Chong's blog, i came to realize that his command of English is way unexpected; fluent, lively and very philosophical. The way he describe his thoughts with a dash of mystery . I told him, i had no absolute idea at all that he's mind was so brilliant. Im surprised.
We were talking about relationships, love particularly. It was then i thought to myself, "Damn i envy him." As much as im loving every bit of my singularity, yet i cant help but to feel a little lonely at the same time. Somewhere inside of us, everybody wants a somebody to matter in their lives. I guess... so do i.

I spoke to Wai Ken today like finally and he said;

"I miss you and high school; it was simpler then and simplicity is the best"

True, i agreed nevertheless. Somehow after hearing him say that, i began to feel bad about not being able to hang out with him more last time. Mainly due to my busy working schedule. Though, im glad i told him im willing to spend more time with him since im not working anymore; for old times sake. ^^

Im will be on a trip to Penang with JunYang next week. Finally got to go on a trip with a friend, a fucking good friend. All the good food, the free hotel room, and definitely i am going to cam whore with him! *Grins (JunYang if you are reading this, be prepared, get ready. Rock and Roll! KaCHING!) I still remember the first time we met, the awfully quiet monotonous; short messy hair boy, oh ya thick frame-less specs too. Look at him now, stylish hair, contact lens; looking good! Well, im glad i found him. He is by far the only person i know, not related by blood to be able to fully accept me for who i am and what i am, not because of what or who he wants me to be.

Destiny really is a funny thing isn't it? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment