Monday, September 6, 2010

The Korean Dream


A lot of talk has been going around lately, about the above. Just look at it, enough said. Perhaps its the raging hormones or probably maybe, its a guy thing. Something that every guy seems to be secretly yearning for deep inside, whether or not they show it would be an entirely different issue; but at least they want it, they wish for it. Well, i have to say. So do I.

I am going to make it a point to do whatever it takes to get that, its a goal. Not just a dream that just ends up like another fantasy which only happens when you close your eyes or daydream. Rather something that will exist in reality, on me. Or.... i could crop my face onto this picture, but what good would that bring? If only you can just imagine me with that body. Ohhlala, how many innocent am i going to kill? (joking ^^) I have to get my lazy butt, and find the motivation to do it. Wait a minute, what the heck am i talking about? Just look at that body! Im motivated enough. Means what? No more fat food? Possibly no more smoking?

Like what Anthony Robbins used to say, humans are motivated by two things in life and only two; pain and pleasure. Whatever we do in our lives, no matter what decisions we make. We do them to avoid pain and gain pleasure. I guess i found my pain and my pleasure in wanting to work for something so sexy....mwahahahahaha! *grins

It would be a six month project for starters, but i figured its gonna take more than six month for something so perfect. Oh well, but not just the body. The hair (not tae yang's hair of course XD) and everything else. I will do it, i must, i have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment