Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Different in the same way. . .


Scratching my head as i read your post in dismay; not because of what you wrote, but rather what it reminded me of. I remember the times when i used to dream of a more peaceful reality. I wanted a normal life just like any other guy out on the streets; things would then be so much easier. Like the tides, it push and pulls; just like life, as it gives and it takes. I can't exactly recall much of my childhood, mainly because there isn't much to remember. Well, these few days i have been drowning myself with facebook games; at what cause? Probably to take my mind off things. I'm not in focus sometimes, things just seem all pointless and meaningless. Feels like i'm moving towards somewhere pictured and realized only by faith, nothing more. The doubt that poisons my mind every time i took a step closer. I can't say i'm lost; i have goals, i have dreams, i have a mission. Yet somehow i feel lost, lost within myself. Every step seems heavier than the last, when are things going to pull through? Just like i dreamed, the way i pictured, i believed? There is no guarantee...

I want to see that rainbow after the rain stops, that pot of gold on the other side of it.....when?

No comments:

Post a Comment