Friday, September 10, 2010

Hari Raya!

Dragged my feet up those steps after exchanging goodbyes and wishes to Jason and Elisha; it is her birthday today. We drank and talked, she is quite the funny lady to begin with; she seemed happy, i'm glad. As i was proceeding up to my apartment, i noticed the sound of water flowing a good ten feet away from where i was. I looked up to the sky, it seemed as though someone dyed it blood red. "About to rain i guess..." i thought to myself with a sigh.

I cant say i have much on my mind, but just a sense of satisfaction somewhere within me. It was a rather long day today, besides the drinking. I hung out with Nicholas Chen (Stephanie's little bro) earlier today. Exchanged our views over a lot of things, well i'm just glad he still kept the tradition of . . . . well its a guy's thing XD

On the side note, its HARI RAYA!!!! Not like it matters much to me, but regards from me anyways for those who celebrates it. Well, i guess that's it for now. Goodnights everyone, whether or not its your birthday today, or perhaps to some who thinks that this is just like any another night; sweet dreams, you got a big day tomorrow! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment