Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Its broken. . .


Im having my old nostalgic feelings once again. Probably due to a series of chained events, very minor and unimportant when they came; now all jumbled up together. Just like a bottled up coke ready to explode. I thought i found a certain someone, however it doesn't seem to be the case; not until the end no...

Maybe i was expecting too much, which explains the fucked up feeling when things don't fulfill. Well that is case number one, there are still bazillion gazillion more things haunting me. Probably enough to open up my own governmental sector of private affairs.

I remember the times when i used to walk back home under the sun. Thoughts and dreams filled my head with every step. The feeling of someone walking beside me which appeared to be just a figment of my imagination; all the things that i wished existed. I came a long way, and there is still a lot more to go. I miss those days where nothing mattered, well at least not that much. The nights where i sat staring at the screen waiting for inspiration to hit, while the fridge clicked. The flies that came and died by the rolled up newspapers. The dog in which i shared a certain bond with, the atmosphere, the jazz, the blues, Norah Jones....now all gone. I moved on; but i still miss them all.

Emo was my alter ego. The secret life i lead after the sun sets, all those words i had and played with like the flow of water. The rhymes, the poems. The "someone...." When would it be the day my dream finally ends? Perhaps an end with a beginning of another? Seriously, i don't mind just as long as this ends. . .

1 comment: