Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Williams!


Went to William's for dinner tonight. Honestly, three words " DAMN FULL WEI!!!" Food was awesome, cheered me up big time. Nothing works better than good food. Told Aeron about it, thought of bringing him there to try sometime. Like a wise men once said, Sharing is Caring. Yeah. Past two weeks' been rather tiring, working on without rest. Getting screwed by boss for slack of sales and the usual yada da mango routines. Still all that cranky today, but everything's fine after talking to plants, punching of keyboards, lots of ciggys and some usual hang outs. I cant really seem to find the source of this unbelievable rage that is residing within me. I must seek to find my zen of peace once again, meditate in the shower pretending it to be nature's waterfall. Yes i should. . . .

Still, please continue to surprise me life, bring it on, and i will rock the sock with a song. Imitating the Michael Jackson dance, getting high on sugar and goofing all day till my troubles or stress gets sick of me. XD YEAH! Thats how i ROLL! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment