Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crazy day.....but its life


Like a microwave and freezer all in a day, well more like a stretch of days. It may have affected our moods; if not by a little at least. I'm cranky and short tempered, coming to the past one week now. Little things pisses me off, and i imagine the greatest torture i can present to those who angers me. Three deep breaths and a frown helped controlled and calmed my soul. My "Cheng Cheng" (above) is growing rather elegantly under my care. A little bit of love, some music top with frequent sunbath, shes growing like one fine plant! Xd

Yeah, hung out with Aeron and John the other day. Surprises, surprises. It was really nice to have met them. I felt like I'm reliving some moments that never would have existed except perhaps only in my secret dreams of virtual reality. Something i never had; or possibly forgotten.
Well, it was nice, real nice. . . ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment