Sunday, January 3, 2010

My New Year


Like the clouds in the sky, rain in the mountains; 2009 went by in a blink of an eye. For all you know, im turning 19 in a few months time. So much has happened, all those ups and downs. I have to say, i learned quite alot from 2009. Met alot of good friends who brought much joy and meaning to my life.

By May 31st 2010, I want to own my very own DSLR, hit the youtube with my very first stopmotion picture "3 Worlds: The Core".

During New Years Eve, me and Jason went to Elena's house did a countdown with her. Her mum rock the socks as usual. Had whisky watching Shakira, what a way to spend New Years man. Then headed over to asia cafe for more drinks and some games. All was great.

Today, went to summit for some dinner, manage to call sherman out last minute to hang out and all. It was fun.

Well thats it for todays update. I know, im kinda lost for words. XD Once again, Happy New Year people!

No comments:

Post a Comment