Monday, February 8, 2010

My Journey Over The Rainbow So Far

"I like to believe Fantasies exist" honestly i do. So far back in the past, there were probably countless things I've missed out on; things i was not given a choice to; or perhaps it is too late now to think i have a choice back then. Recently, as i tried to accept there really are fantasies in this world; the more disappointing it gets.

Rushing for a dateline, my designs for upcoming OPEN DAY left unattended. Dying for inspiration to hit me so that i may continue my work; My fire is burning on inspiration, without it im nothing more than just a kid. Been really busy lately, trying hard to solve and face every problems and challenges thrown at me; with a smile of course XD.

Can't wait for New Years Holiday, applied leave so i sort of got the whole week off. To goof around, feel lazy and be my age again. Though i seriously doubt i have anywhere to go during Chinese New Year, so much for all those hopes and promises; except perhaps slumber land? lol.

I can't give up, giving up simply just ain't an option; though somehow i see no point in doing so. Damn, the pessimism is killing me, its like my soul is split into two. The optimistic one and the Pessimistic one. Life just ain't so fun anymore when you know its just a lie; sometimes i wish i can live forever-more in a lie. But then again, even so, someday the dream will end won't it?

Adios my lovables, have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment