Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blood

Its been quite sometime since i saw blood flow like that. I was being a sadist, even though only for a moment. I licked it, honestly. Yeah, i can almost already hear the "ewwwww" reverberating in my skull. Its just blood, at least not cum? XD

Glad i had something to do yesterday and today. Went to Alex's new house for a slumber night out. Apparently, according to alex, my role was to "warm" the house for Chinese New Years. Funneh!?
Went for a movie marathon the next day, YEAP! Today!

Watched 14 Blades and Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief. Well, too much cina movies for the cina new year. Everything is going as lazy and slow for the holidays.

Seems like the Army of Two Mask is in the airport already. Can't wait for it to arrive safely in my hands, where i can put it on and hit Shanghai with a BANG BANG! HERE COMES SALEM!
Im getting rather annoyed by the way some people is reacting, or doing behind my back. Constantly seeking information on my whereabouts, the stuff that i did, on and on like a psychologically disturbed maniac deprived so much of attention. Boy is she getting on my nerves. Making bitchy statements to my sister. Its way over-board.

I see her shadow everywhere i go, they keep telling me that she understands now. Shes different now, but whatever that she is doing, she simply isn't giving me any chance to believe in whatever they say. Even just for a brief moment. I made a point never to write about anybody in particular in my blog, except for my feelings in a very confusing way. But i guess i just can't help it. I know she be reading it. Well, i shall keep her name and personal particulars private for that matter. Its the least humane thing i could do for her. Honestly, if this goes on, i promise i will personally break those bonds we shared; i mean it.

Other than that, new years fine... so far. Well, Ima hit the slumber train now. Aeron says to meet him in slumberland at 3am; in an open field filled with flowers and wheat. Yeah i know, why wheat? 0.0 Nites!

No comments:

Post a Comment