Friday, June 3, 2011

An Escape...

A little about a week a few hundred miles away from home, i was certain i could find myself some answers. Away from all those that i fear, hated and regretted, i pulled myself  away from that endless spiral into madness and got back into sanity; a temporary one for the very least. The beers and alcohol, beauty and the ugly, music and the pollution of pleasures reminded me just how far i am from the things i really want. i'm lost, what am i doing here? Why am i here? What is it that i desire most?

Yet somehow i am enjoying the tingles and chills of thrill you get when you find yourself in a place unknown. A place where everyone seems a stranger to everyone. i know, but maybe because i also know that sometimes being lost is just so close to being found. I have alot on my mind, i havent yet found what i came looking for but for now.... i sure miss home....

No comments:

Post a Comment