Wednesday, December 23, 2009

When life hands you a lemon, squeeze it and make lemonade.



"Every negative event contains within it a
seed of an equal or greater benefit."
-Napolean Hill


"Instead of believing the world was plotting to do him harm, he chose to believe the world was plotting to do him good."this particular line struck me, it made me wonder. Well, recently I've been reading a book, by Jack Canfield, co-writer of Chicken Soup For The Soul Enterprises, who built his $80 Million business from nothing. Its an inspirational book unlike any other, real cases of self-made millionaires, super-successful people sharing their thoughts and things they did that made them who they are today. Most of it may actually make you feel like an idiot at first; but in the end, it always brings out the confidence in you.

Lately, been really lazy over blog updates making it way overdue. Since tomorrow's a half day, i guess i just couldn't find myself any more reasonable excuses not to update again. Things are great, ever since believing that my life, is in my complete control. I can do things, imagine things and make them happen. Slowly moving towards my goal. Im glad, for once about anything and everything that happens to me in my life. I think Jack Canfield's my official religion already! Ha! Xd



No comments:

Post a Comment