Sunday, December 6, 2009

Friends

Been very busy lately; can't seem
to find the mood to write something up here. All is well, dad found a job that offers him enough for a better, more steady start of improvements. Feel all so weird lately, as time goes by.


I met this crazy bunch of people, each playing a very important role in my life. Going guitar hero, fixing Gundams doing stupid things. We are almost like monkeys already. And of course, there are just so many things to do, my list is never ending, like for eg. ordering food from Mcdonalds using a drive-thru without a car, race around the shopping-mall on those kiddy entertainment rides, mountain biking.

Jun Yang asked me yesterday what is my purpose in life, i paused and thought for a while. A question i asked so many times to others, yet a question i've answered honestly to myself. I shook my head and said "My purpose in life is simply to live it the way i want to live; Paint my story with colors i see fit; i want to be in control."

It was a funny day out with the ASSES; in-case your wondering, its the nickname for our group of monkeys. Went for breakfast early in the morning, chilled back in college until lunch time where we realized our TRUE potential in Guitar Hero. All those rock songs seems to be inspiring me to touch and molest my guitar laid forgotten by corner of my room singing and playing to phantoms and dust. I feel bad; cool then i should get some batteries for my guitar tuner and hit you-tube for some tutorials. I wanna Rock 'N' Roll! Well, i'll check you guys out soon. Writing an essay after a period of absence inevitably leaves me feeling dizzy for which my brain juices are still a bit dry. XD Well, a very goodnight to you my ASSES n Friends.

With Lotsa Love,
Munky

1 comment:

  1. hhahaha.. sherman looks so funny.. lol. and yes, one day we shall do the mcd drive through thing, I will drive, park my car, then we walk through.... cool?

    ReplyDelete