Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nerds Saved My Life

I got my ass glued to the toilet bowl for the past few days, due to minor food poisoning. Still managed to attend the last day of Sales training by the company when my beloved Boss threatened to deduct my salary with "Diarrhea is not an excuse" excuse and insisted that i attend the training. Was really disappointed in her big time; such in-compassion coming from a person who ask everyone to show some everytime. Really, i think she has something against chinese and malays except indians. I seriously don't know why, but i bet she's like that because she was denied Bak Kut Teh and Nasi Lemak when she was young. Hence, resulting in her chinese-ism and malayism. After the training, my face turned pale (according to my friend as we were having dinner that time) and i felt rather uneasy. Suffice to say i vomited shortly after. I felt relieved after that but only to find that my relief was somewhat short lived. As Elena was fetching me home; random as she was, she offered me Nerds and forbid me to have it. I fought for my life as i needed something sour at that time. It was then as i took one into my mouth, i could hear the angels sing " HALLELUJAH", a ray of light, and BURP. I was cured. Damn nerds saved my life, thank nerds not Elena....

1 comment:

  1. like that lar now..... if i didn't drive you home, offered you water and my... NERDS, see you survive anot. : P I know deep inside you're thanking me with all your heart. you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete