Monday, August 15, 2011

I Tried To Smile....

Like paper mask in masquerade, people hide their faces so that the world will never find them. Their anger, jealousy, happiness or sadness. What are they really feeling deep down inside? Looks like nothing happened between you and I; we still that far away from each other.  Yet, I'm sad but not because of you rather of something else. I once told them, "This isn't about me, neither is it about you. This talent or whatever brains you have don't belong to just you anymore." There are bigger things to think about, to worry about. Everyone are like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, when you put them all together you get the big picture;  a complete picture. Still, your ego took over, the desire for power, status and authority. The very things in which inspired gluttony. Between wisdom and smartness you may have very well chosen stupidity....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment