Tuesday, February 1, 2011

i hate you


I still remembered the first time you smiled at me; how we eventually got to know each other. You were hiding it, i know and i didn't cared. Every time you smiled, when you took a cigarette, i cant help but to find myself looking at you. I knew about your insecurities, the things you were afraid of. I know those were the things i can never really say i understood or accepted them; but i can say i am willing to be there for you when you need me. When your demons are a little too frightening, i can be there. When your thoughts flood, i will be there. When your angry, sad or bored i wanna be there. I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst and words don't rhyme.

All i ever wanted was to be that someone to you, that someone whom you will think about from time to time. That little someone who mattered even for the very least. When you said you needed time alone, i told you i understood. When you told me you were avoiding me, i said the same thing. When you told me you don't want to be that close to me anymore, i told you i know and that i understood it too or perhaps i didn't, but i pretended to anyways. I never expected anything from you, looking at you, standing by your side; it was already enough for me.

It hurts now, knowing that you loved me too and how it has already come to past. I wish i could say i understand, but i can't. No matter how hard i try i just can't anymore. You were always like that, never consider or cared about the feelings of others. You were always too deep within your own thoughts that you neglect those around you. You always thought that nobody can handle the things you have in your mind, but the truth is, nobody can and they don't care too. Im in love with YOU not your thoughts....if anything else mattered, it was only you.

I really do hate you for doing that. Why? Why can't you just let me live in my own fantasy and remain that way? At least, it was easier to love you from the side, help you get up when you fall. Smile when you smile. It was really enough for me..... really.....i love and hate you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment